←
→
bethofalltrades: (Default)
Add MemoryShare This Entry
posted by [personal profile] bethofalltrades at 10:13pm on 26/03/2009
This is really beautiful.



Love,
Beth
←
→
There are 4 comments on this entry. (Reply.)
 
posted by [identity profile] spiritoftherain.livejournal.com at 03:16am on 27/03/2009
I love A Softer World. One of the best things to come out of my side of the continent. :)

I used to draw quotes from them on whiteboards wherever I went.
 
posted by [identity profile] hardcorefraggle.livejournal.com at 04:55am on 27/03/2009
If you haven't yet, check out his books. I've reread "it's too late to say I'm sorry" and "lockpick pornography" so many times, I've lost count.
 
posted by [identity profile] city-glows.livejournal.com at 09:42am on 27/03/2009
i saw this on my friends list earlier, as well, and loved it.

and this one, too:

Image


 
posted by [identity profile] shutitoff.livejournal.com at 10:56pm on 28/03/2009
Joey Comeau is a genius :)

Links

December

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17 18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31